Wednesday, August 28, 2013

SARAJEVO: PART II


Part II


 HELIUM!! WOHOOO!


"Barhana" a little restaurant in the Čaršija part of the city!







My baby boy's birthday was on the 1.8. so we celebrated with star wars muffins, 
presents and a hike to bijela tabija at night. We had pizza, bier and cookies! 

 Oh and we also watched wolverine on the 31.7. at 12 o'clock...
the boys were disappointed. 

You should definitely go up to bijela tabija if you visit Sarajevo!
 It has the most beautiful view of the city. You shouldn't be too afraid of heights though it's pretty scary and dark.
 I was making up horror story plots all the way up the hill. 

"A group of German tourists visit an eastern european country...bla bla bla..!!"
 hostel without the hostel!! THE MOVIE
bye bye kidneys








The second part of our summer trip to Sarajevo!
I'll try to give some tipps of places I love as I go!

Hope you like it!

love Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, interesting and full of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photos..gives me wanderlust so much <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete