Monday, September 24, 2012

My Current Obssion!

Ohh just quickly popping in to show you what I've been doing today instead of finishing my cape (which is what I should've been doing...but more on that in a later post)..I love Stylelikeyou...I love looking into other peoples closets it's fun..also a tad bit depressing since you see how well some people choose their clothes. How carefully they pick things out. How they take there time with buying things and just sort of buy what they love and not whats on sale in H&M for 3 € because you can't say no. So now I am changing my ways and trying to be more like those people! Well you'll be pleased to know that I haven't bought anything useless this month only 3 pairs of boots but what the hell. I thoroughly picked them out and they were schnäppchen aswell!


And look they even have DEVENDRA BANHART the love of my life...he just doesn't know it yet!




And a song! I love it! I'm off to pick up Hani from the airport!! Wearing my golden dress so she doesn't miss me! uhh I'm late!! Very excited! Au revoir!



<3 Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment