Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Make It Fit!




This is what I've been up to all day instead of learning biology! I really should get to it but sewing is definitely a lot more fun!

I fell in LOVE with this shirt as soon as I saw it but it was way to big. I actually wanted to make a skirt out of it but then I kind of got inspired in another way. 
Don't you just love dresses?
 Dresses are just so easy..you just through it on and your dressed (hihi)! FANTASTIC
 I took the sleeves of and cut them into stripes. Then I made the new sleeves and the bottom part out of it.
 Otherwise the dress would've been way to short.
I LOVE how it turned out! I might do something with the waist or maybe just leave it like this and sometimes wear it with a belt...I'm not quite sure yet! What do you think?

<3 Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment