Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hangover soup!


Yesterday I had a little hangover and what cures a hangover better than a nice hot soup? 
I also really felt like doing something and cooking was the only thing I felt capable of doing! 


I used:

A bunch of Potatoes
2 Carrots
3 Spring onions
1 Regular onion
2 Cloves of garlic
Butter/Margarin 
Milk





 So first I cooked the potatoes until they were almost done, then I added the carrots in the same pot. 
And after a little while I added the rest. I let it cook until I thought everything was not raw anymore  
and poured out almost all the water. 
I blended everything together with a bunch of milk and a good bit of margarin. 
You can add any kind of seasoning...  I just used salt, pepper and italian seasoning. 




Voila! I told you it was easy. Plus it's so creamy, it tastes like I used a bunch of cream, but NOPE! 
This soup doesn't have a lot of calories and it's healthy. It sure helped my hangover! Let me tell you!


No comments:

Post a Comment