Friday, February 8, 2013

JANUARY


The three of us have been awfully bad blogger these past few weeks!
 Sorry for that! This is basically what my january consisted of.
Lots of learning in the library and lots of being clumsy and losing things/getting things stolen from me!
It was officially the worst month ever

January was all about changes for all of us. Break-ups, roommates moving out and new ones moving in,
 exams, losing my phone, someone snatching my laptop away from me infront of uni and some other stuff. 
It was fucked up. I had to resist the urge to just stop everything and lay in the snow waiting for everything to just go by.
Just one of those times when everything seems to be going wrong...it's never just one bad thing that happens...
bad things usually come in a wave all at once. It's actually kind of fascinating!

 I was almost afraid to step out of the house in fear of getting hit by a bus or something...
that would've been the next logical step. 
The funny thing is that...at some point you just have to laugh it all off.
Life gets so overwhelming that you just have to take a step back and laugh. That's how i've been coping.

I am really clumsy by nature. Everything slips straight out of my hands and I fall over basically everything in front of me...
or next to me...or just remotely somewhere around me. 
I had to learn to live with that early on when I broke my jaw at age three... just walking to gym class in kindergarden. 
Fun times. 

Anyway enough of the whining and complaining. It's all looking much better now. 
Most of the exam results are back and looking alright (still waiting for biology..let's hope that one went well),
 Steffi got a new laptop and I bought her old one (exactly like my baby rosie..I name everything)
 and I'm off to Barcelona on the 10th so I'm pretty excited about that. 
My little cousin is turning 7 so I'll be there to celebrate with her!
Here are some pictures of how exactly ever day of the past month looked like!
Plus minus the scarf turban



 This was Sophia right before her last exam ever!! 
My girl rocked it and has now left our wonderfully cosy flat in Vienna and moved to Iceland. It was so sad!! 
luckily we have cyberspace! Oh and we are trying to be pen pals... 
sending and receiving letters can be so fun. Well we haven't really started yet. 
Sophia hasn't been able to get to a post office living in the icelandic outback and everything.



This is just a highly interesting chapter about the central nervous system (NOT)
and of course chocolate (always a good idea).


This was also what we did on our little learning break!
 This bald guy behind me probably thought we were making fun of him with our bald pics but thats not true!!
Look how great she looks with a bald head. Soo pretty! 


So that's it for today! Sorry for the really long text!!
 I am trying to get all my planned blog post stuff back on my computer...
All my inspiration folders are gone and all my photos and everything so it's all a bit tricky. 
So good that I now have my hamster case smart phone...because it is in fact pretty smart and I'm still fascinated! 
I'm off to pick up Steffi from the train station here in Moosburg! That silly girl thought it was a good idea to go to Vienna
 (which she shouldn't have done anyway) especially while I was on the train to Moosburg.

Tüdeldü! 
Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment