Monday, December 10, 2012

Make your own stuffed elephant



Hey guys!
I'm going to show you how to make your own, easy stuffed elephant!





First of all i drew a rough sketch of the elephant with chalk. 
You need two elephant shapes.



You then cut both of the shapes out, lay them on top of each other and sew them together with a very thick string ( I used wool). 
I sewed them together so you can really see the string,  I think it gives the cute little thing a nice look. 
Don't forget to leave a little opening..  you need to stuff the elephant! You'll close it later on.


If you don't have any cotton at home or are too lazy to buy some, just kill a pillow! That's what I did.


Look at this cute face!



After you stuffed the elephant you can give him some eyes and a tail. I used buttons for the eyes and braided wool for the tail. 
For the ears you do the same thing as for the body. You just draw a the ears as big as you like, for each ear two shapes. Cut them out, sew them together, stuff them and sew them right onto the elephant.

It's a fun and easy present. Especially if you have a cute little kid to give to




No comments:

Post a Comment